Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

O.K. now that all the results are in for the TSC I can share my mine.
DL- 315, 365, 405. Took it very conservatively on these. The 405 was easier than 365 thanks to an adrenalin dump.
Chins/pullups- 11 with a 10kg kb attached to Aaron Friday's dip belt around my waist. Thanks for letting me use it Aaron. Again I had perfect technique which really, really helps crank out the reps.
Snatch- with 32kg kb- These suck! Got 74 reps. I was after 80 so that wasn't too far off. I abandoned my jumping snatch technique on my third set. It just takes oxygen uptake to a whole new level. Probably good for building a great cardio base though.
The TSC was alot of fun and thanks to Brad Nelson for hosting and competing with me. Thanks Jordan for running the show.

-Joe out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home