Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Monday, March 31, 2008

First good training session in almost a week.
TGU's: 17 minutes. Started with 12kg, ended with the Beast. Did one TGU on each side, rested then went up to the next weight.
Cleaned up a bunch of junk out of MY AREA. 20 minutes.
Juggling practice: Beast slingshots and swings.
Backed off to the now light 32kg for the rest of the day.
Slingshots, figure 8's, swings, flips, high pulls, high pull & catch, figure 8"s to a hold. I did this in set fashion. Did one exercise then rested. Did another exercise then rested.
One hand swings: 14/14, 7/7, 8/8, 8/8 and 6/6. 86 total. Glutes are firing like Gatlin guns!
Hanging leg raises: 3 x 3.
Shake it all out.
Z-drills my friends said I should practice + Z-hand drills. Yoga supermans.

No "Stress" workout. Kept as cool as a cucumber the whole time. Relax the face and the body will follow.

-Joe

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Mike T Nelson said...

Glad the Z training went well for you! Awesome work! Let me know what questions you have. I expect you to do some even more amazing strength feats by later this summer and probably sooner!
Rock on
Mike T Nelson

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Joe Pavel said...

Hi Mike,
I'm glad you kept "mentioning" Z-Health to me.
Life will never be the same again.
I thank you!
-Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home