Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

This morning sat in the hot tub for 15 minutes.
Went thru Z-Health R-Phase workbook. Man did my right foot ever snap, crackle and pop when I did the six position toe circles! I think the hot tub warm up helped make everything more pliable. Did some Power Yoga to finish things off.

I saw a segment on TV this morning from torque athletic. This gal was demonstrating this big, honkin' exercise machine. She did bench presses, leg extensions, presses. Then she did the bench press and presses on a stability ball!
All while slouching. Pretty impressive.
LAY DOWN and/or SIT DOWN and exercise.
The owner of torque was saying how "functional" this is. "Like pushing a baby stroller or your lawn mower".
Ya Right. I often lay down to push a baby stroller and mow my lawn. What a joke! You'd be better off picking up a bag of potatoes and pressing that.
In fact that's my salute to Saint Patrick's Day workout. The bag-o- potatoes press.
It's a whole lot more "functional" than laying down doing bench presses on a ball. JMHO.

Happy Saint Patty's Day!!!

Peace Out,
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home