Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy.
I got in three 12 minute workouts yesterday between other commitments.
1st: ETK warm-up.
2nd: military presses.
3rd: Z-NWU

Today: Followed a loose circuit I just made up. One leg deadlifts, halo's, hand to hand swings, chins/ hanging leg raises. Moved up and down in weight for the first three exercises and used bodyweight for chins and HLR's. I did either chins OR HLR's, not both. My arms and shoulders are really getting big from these. Grip is getting strong too. I hold onto the bar with hands facing each other. It's a powerful contraction for the upper body. I also do mixed grip chins for fun too.
Went for a bike ride. Swept and mopped the floor. Did the Z- Fab four. Now I'm going to be heading off to a clients house for a small group training project.
-Later, Joe out.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Busy? I can relate to you on that one Joe!
Having a baby definitely makes you discipline your time more, that's for sure!

I hope you are well!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home