Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Yesterday I did something a litle bit different. I did TGU's and long cycle clean and jerks in a loose superset. Meaning I took 15 to 20 seconds between the TGU's and jerks. I worked up to the Beast from the 24kg bell in tgu's. I stayed with the 24kg for jerks. I need to practce these more to smooth out my technique.
Next superset: Presses and swings with the 32kg for four sets.
Last superset: Renegade lunge/figure eight to a hold and ball slams for three sets.
Hanging leg raises for stretching out the spine afterwards 3 set of 4 reps.
I've been doing Z- Health in som form or another everyday and really feel the difference in everything I do. Less pain in my joints, lower back and more strength and agility and mobility. Not the yoga/pretzel type mobility but the useful everyday type mobility.
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home