Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Am. Z-NWU. GTG- Halo's, golf swings, sldl-r/l/r (I always do 2 sets on the weaker, right side), sots presses regular and turning with 8kg(s).
Went sliding for about 2 hours with J and Max and my boys. The hill was quite treacherous today. Powdery snow on top of glaze ice. The jump was brutal. I now know why my lower back is the way it is. Landing with the back bent forward from a jump= Not good. Knees, especially the left were quite touchy walking back up the hill. I'll replace the sots with see- saw presses because my knees don't like it.
One arm presses are O.K. ala ETK but my ADD prevents me from keeping one hand unoccupied while the other one is working. See -saws are easier on the shoulders and hit the obliques very well too. A "win/win" situation.
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home