Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I went to Qigong class last night from 7 to 9 pm. Very good class. As I always tell my fellow qigong student and friend Brad -that's harder to do than kettlebells. That is the truth. You'd think it looks easy, sounds easy and is easy to do. Far from it. It's very precise, subtle and difficult. But one should do things they're not very good at to grow and learn. Keeps the brain and nervous system finely tuned. Plus the five animal frolics build coiling, spiraling strength. That's hard to get doing anything else.

Have a great year,

-Joe

3 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Franz Snideman said...

Happy New year Joe!

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Joe!...(unless you had one somewhere else???)
Great to see you on here, I'll be a regular reader :)
Happy 2008!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Joe Pavel said...

Hi Sara,
Nice to hear from you!
I like your picture, that looks like fun.
I'll have to read your blog too.
Have a Great 2008!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home