Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Am: Joint mobility including Z- Health NWU for 17 minutes to get ready for Cub Scout Polar Camp.
At Polar Camp played broomball - also known as- Tee off on Dad's shins when he get's a breakaway. Two or three times the kids got me in the exact same spot on my right shin. We also played "snowball" immediately after lunch. I clobbered 'em. Kids against the adults. Kind of like soccer with big exercise balls. And you can catch and run with the ball. Great exercise with a full belly. It was snowing heavy and the weather was good good until 10 minutes till noon, then the wind, or as I call it- The Hawk, started kicking up. It got progressively colder and windier until we left for home. It's still getting colder. It's not fit for man nor beast. Good thing I bought a new jacket last night. It was a great Polar Camp overall. AJ and mine's fourth. Brock and Dorie's first of many. A rite of passage. Good training for the kids and parents.
-Joe out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home