Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank God tomorrow is Friday! This past weekend wore me out. Polar Camp and moving stuff out of my studio on Saturday. Moving more stuff, putting mats down and the Blue & Gold dinner on Sunday. Plus doing two peoples jobs at work. This BS called "lean manufacturing" sucks! Obviously invented by someone who doesn't actually have to do the work of two or three people. I subscribe to what Confucius said. "Many hands make light work". Smart man.
Am: Z Fab four.
Pm: Shoveled the driveways for an hour. If I make it back upstairs, I'll do the Z-NWU + Pavels' joint mobility drills. Haven't lifted much KB's this week, just to move 'em around and doing a few exercises here and there with light kb's with my classes. I've done some type of exercise every day since New Years however. Be it joint mobility in the form of Z- Health, Super Joints or Quigong, shoveling or kettlebells, plus putting the hurt on my classes.
Superman needs a break every now and then. lol.
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home