Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Monday, March 10, 2008

The most dreaded morning of the whole year. Set your clocks ahead so you get up an hour earlier. Go to work in the dark again. I'm stoked!
Saw a grip training article in a magazine that I wrote a kick ass article for. First you take your Malibu Barbie and Ken dumbbell and...
What's going to work your grip more? A ten pound dumbbell or a set of swings, deadlifts or chins.
Also saw this trainer from Chicago and New York City who say NO to cardio. My kind of trainer. Think about it. Sales of ellipticals, treadmills and bikes have skyrocketed along with the obesity epidemic. Mmm??? Along with that has come low fat diets. Mmmm??? I see a connection here. First of all your heart is working every second of every day and night, even when you sleep. Do you think it needs more endurance work???? I doubt it.
It probably could use intensity for short bursts to make it able to handle intense situations under which heart attacks occur.
"A Repo Man's life is intense situations". A quote from the classic movie Repo Man.

Gotta go-
Peace Out,
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home