Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Power of Z-Health
Since taking the Z-health certifications last spring and Summer I have…
Signed up and participated in judo classes. Just yesterday I received my yellow belt.
Rode a unicycle.
I can ride a Ripstick for however long I want
I got rhythm- I know this is hard to believe but it is true. I can do more than the “white man dance” at weddings now, which makes my wife very happy!
I’ve fixed my aches, pains, eyes and previous injuries, with the help of my Z- Health Master Trainer Mike T. Nelson.

Why did this all happen? It happened because I move better now than I ever have in my whole life. That’s from doing daily Z-Health drills and from seeing a Z-Health coach. It works better than anything else I’ve ever tried at fixing your bodies restrictions to improve your movement skills because every problem is a movement problem. No drugs, no surgery no long recovery, no needles, no trips to the hospital where you might end up with flesh eating disease (this happened recently to a woman where I live.) Just simple, precise, joint movements can deliver the right release from a restriction, instantly.
Learn more about Z-Health and it’s astounding impact on health and restoration on my website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home