Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Met with Z Master trainer MikeT. Nelson this morning. Went over my issues I was having and he gave me some great suggestions for training and exercises for me to do. My eyes are not bad but need more stimulation.
Went to judo after that and practiced two throws uki otoshi (floating drop) and kata gurama (shoulder wheel).
At the end of class we got to "play" practice for the tournaments coming up. Poor Ben had to play with me. The last thing our sensei said was " Now you guys to want to hurt each other'. I did o.k. for about two or three seconds then something "clicked" and I had to go all out and break Ben down. He's a good sport.
I was awarded my yellow belt at the end of class today!
Now I will take the four-legged beast for a walk at my favorite park while it's still daylight.
-Joe

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Mike T Nelson said...

Freakin awesome Joe!!! Nice work!
Rock on
Mike T Nelson

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Joe Pavel said...

I couldn't do it without your help.Thanks!
-Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home