Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last night I did some dead lifts. Bar x 3, 135 x 3, 225 x 3 for speed. 315 x 1. 405- just cracked it off the floor. Could have gone to lock out. My spine felt good, especially my upper back from the OH squats with the bar and kettlebells. Then I did see saw presses with 16's, 24's and 32's for 10 reps per set. Done.
Today I'm doing sots presses to OH squats in different combinations really focusing on pushing back with the arms from the shoulders to gain much needed flexibility. I will focus on these for the Winter in all combinations. I'm going to try some OH squats with the heavy bands when I'm done here. Judo was cancelled for today, too much SNOW.
-Joe
Simple, brief, frequent, repeat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home