Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Yesterday I figured out how to Z-Health my pain in my right ankle and knee away. I did what I learned at I-Phase. Opposite joint, opposite movement to correct the problem. Myankle pain is 99.75% better even today. The knee take very well to superslow serving teacups from Qigong.
Yesterday did some partner assisted strength training. That was different. SAID principle in action. I haven't lifted anyone and twirled them to the side, ever. My poor partners are both alot lighter than me. Pity! It's good training for them. Wait till we Randori (have a Judo match)!!!

This morning the boys and I battled our way to and from the grocery store against those damn, rude church people! I tell ya, 30 mph thru a snow covered parking lot is no big thing when your in a hurry to get to church to have Jesus save your soul.

Then this afternoon we had to do battle at the gas station in the same vicinity with a post church older guy in a hurry to park in nthe fire lane. How can you be expected to see a white car going 30 mph thru the entrance while your backing up and it's snowing?
I simply waved and went to get gas. When he left, he waved back and I shouted "Have a NICE day! And Fawn thinks I'm mellow!! Boy do I have her fooled. LOL!

The boys and I went for an almost two hour hike thru the hills in Newport. It's very rugged, winding, hilly terrain. We made a fire when we got back to the picnic area in a coffee can to practice lighting fires in the cold and snow. Good training because our first fire went out from lack of oxygen. We turned the can sideways and got it going again. The fire went way down so I showed them my magic fanning technique and it blazed right back up better than ever.
More Judo practice this morning and after returning home from our expedition.
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home