Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today's training was accomplished in the following manner. Supersets of open palm tgu's and two 12.5 # clubbell swings for 13 reps. 12, 16, 24, 32 kg bell for the tgu's- one rep each hand. Then onto bent presses while still supersetting the swings. Three sets with the 32 kg each hand. On the last set of swings I went up and over the shoulder with the clubbells. I think that's called a cast??? then I did the new 9.5# Gada for five reps over each shoulder, ten reps total. Hands are shaking from the new stimulus and demand on the grip.
I now am officially a "martial artist". I bought a Judo Gi yesterday and my friend from work Carl is teaching me Kali- Filipino stick fighting, dirty boxing and knife fighting. It's a nice complement for the grappling I'm learning in Judo.
I've always wanted to learn a martial art and now I'm learning two at the same time. Sweet!
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home