Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

This morning taught a private kb class from 9 to 10 am.
Then our family went to Judo from 11 am. to 1 pm. The boys and I had a blast!
The boy's took Judo from the same instructor two years ago. I decided to join them this time because I want to use my KB and Z training for something other than keeping my girlish figure.
It's fun throwing yourself and your partner around. I found that with all the Z-Health I've done in the past year and half, that I learned the rolls, throws and leg sweeps by the second time practicing them.
Last night I went and saw my Z-Health guru Mike T. Nelson for a tune-up. Who woulda thought simple hip circles could be so difficult! He of course made me do everything perfectly and gave me a handful of exercises and Z drills to work on until the next time I see him. It's time and money well spent. To have someone coach you and help figure out what you're doing right and wrong really keeps your technique top quality.
Now the boys want to play flag football. I can practice the S phase sprinting drills.
Then onto the hot tub.
-Joe
-Joe

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger fawn said...

Judo sounds like a lot of fun! I have a Z appointment with Mike on Friday. Good stuff Joe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home