Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Praticed some rickety pistols and bent presses yesterday after my morning KB class.
I did additonal Z and warm-ups for the knee ligaments so I wouldn't be hurting today. Using a mirror helps keep me from falling down. Went very lightly, 12 and 16kg for three reps each leg. Light bent presses 16kg x 3 x 2 sets.
My blood blisters have turned a purplish black today. In a couple days I expect them to start breaking thru the skin.
I figured out why I dot blisters. At work on Friday, I had rubber gloves on for a couple hours cleaning the press. That makes your hands sweat inside the gloves. Which turns ones hands soft and moist. Prime candidates for blistering.
I'll have to suck it up and use the cut off sweat socks around the palms and athletic tape.
Oh well, live and learn.

-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home