Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Friday, September 26, 2008

After training with kettlebells for over 4 and a half years, I've finally gotten my first and second blisters! Dammit!!!
I was following the V0IImax protocol with a twist. Every third set I did what I call alternating snatches. There kinda like a figure eight to a hold except the hold is the top of the snatch. I was doing two sets of snatches with the 24k and the third with the 16k- alternating snatch. After 16 minutes of this I developed a nice blood blister on my left hand. So after 120 snatches and 66 or so alternating snatches I called it quits.
Then I walked around the yard one time for an active recovery.
On to chins. 16k x3 x 3. There comes the other blister on my right FU palm! At least I'm even now.
Turkish Get Downs to an Arm Bar- 24k x 2 alternating sides each reps for a total of 4 reps to pump the shoulders.
Z drills x 5 minutes.
Onto the showers and medicine cabinet.

-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home