Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I've been doing a morning Z recharge everyday now. Averaging 10 minutes per day.
This afternoon I did some pressing ladders. Started with the 12kg bell on up to the 32kg bell. A clean before every press. Sets of three. I also did waiter presses with the bell balanced on my open palm. I only did one rep with the 32kg on these. 60 reps total.
I was going to do Tgu's but the dog attacks me when I get on the ground. Better safe than in the emergency room. Or the vet clinic.
My neighbor Luke and I took the kids to the park to play tag. Now that's a workout! Chasing four kids around the jungle gym, trying not to fall off the equipment and get racked up.
Then we finished our bike ride by going to see if there was a hobo living by another park. He must have been out because we couldn't find him.
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home