Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm on a Z and kettlebell diet. I've really backed off on my daily Z training and kettlebell training on days when I don't have classes. I feel GREAT! I also started loading creatine the weekend before Thankgiving. I've never felt the effects of creatine before but I really felt it this time. I must have been very depleted so my body sucked it up like a spongebob.
Anyway, I just do very little training on my own outside of class. I hit the push-up board one day. Throw the keg around the backyard another day. Do swings, 1/2 get up's and side presses with my class once a week and if Mr. Murphy leaves me alone I will lift some heavy weight off the floor on a barbell tonight and side press or bent press a kettlebell or two. I do not train hard the day before Judo. I need to save my recovery for Judo practice.
-Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home