Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Week in review- April 6-12. Carl Eller was throwing two Minneapolis cops around like rag dolls late Tuesday night.
It took back up officers to subdue the Hall of Fame former Vikings football player.
Luckily no one was shot or killed. The officers, who got beat up will probably never hear the end of it from their comrades.
I looked up Carl's BMI online. At 6'6" and 270 pounds he would be considered "obese". The 230 pound 6'2" officer he body slammed is only "overweight". I saw Carl walking through the skyway on his way to court on T.V. and if he's obese then I'm Oprah Winfrey. The guy is still put together like the proverbial "brick shit house" and can still kick ass.

I trained Tuesday, Thursday. I did a few Z-Drills everyday this week.
R-Phase drills on Wednesday.
I spent 3 hours with Marty and Brad evaluating people and prescribing Z drills for them. Very taxing for the brain. Had to take a rest from 5 to 5:30 pm to regroup. After I'm done here, I'll do the Z-NWU-1.

Later,
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home