Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Had a chiropractic adjustment last night. Then I had to teach a Kettlebell Cardio Express class. I felt way better after the adjustment. I had to limit my Kb work at class but not my victims work!
Everyone who hasn't seen me in a couple weeks is asking me if I got new glasses. It started happening after the Z-Health cert. I think my face may be more relaxed after holding tension for upteen years. So now I look different. I'll have to ask the Z guru's about this phenomenom.
Had a woman with Pneumonia in class last night. That's a first! She survived. Many unprepared people in class last night. Not enough Kb's and jump ropes to go around.
Their already bitching about jumping rope too. That's good. At least I know their paying attention!LOL.
-Jumping Joe Cool out-

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home