Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Did my Z-Health R-Phase + NWU-1 eye exercises and muscular activation. I tried 5 standing muscle activations and 5 in my starting DL position. The quick release after the activation made me jump into the air. An isometric hold then a quick release. I think this will help with the start of the deadlift, which is where either you make it or you don't.
I've been doing Z on-the-fly at work to get the kinks and tennsion out as needed.
Now the training is starting to sink in! If this hurts, do this, do the "Z walk" and see if it worked. The Z- walk is walking around after doing a joint mobilization drill. I really believe in this part to cement it into your nervous system.
I did a "mini" TSC yesterday. Sumo DL , overlap grip chins and swings. Nothing too heavy or fatigue producing. I may try Zercher DL's too. Mix all three exercises up with similar exercises to prevent: boredom and overuse.
-Jumping Joe out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home