Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Deep Snatch Practice. I started off with non-weighted snatches. Like air guitar. Just go thru the motion without weight. Kinda cool. Followed by 12k, 16k, 24k for three reps each arm. 32k x 1 rep.
Then I did ladders of 24k and 32k. I crept the reps up to 5 @ 24k and 3@ 32k. I did three or four in 16 minutes. I did Z drills between rounds and kept testing to make sure I was keeping my form correct. I had to remind myself to do the deadlift style with a slight jump from the calves to move the weight overhead with mostly leg power. A jump with the bell landing overhead above the shoulder not in front of the face like we see so many people do.
One exercise, trying for perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home