Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yesterday I performed my version of the TGU AnyHow. Use two KB's of the same size. Start out like normal. When you get to the lunge position deadlift the other kettlebell. Stand up. Get your legs into position for a clean. Clean the deadlifted KB. Press the dealifted KB. Bring the other KB to shoulder and unclean it to deadlift position. Go to the ground. Repeat the above sequence on this side.
I tested before and after every set of these and got better and got better and better movement. All this was done for three sets in about eight minutes.
The TgU AnyHow works the upper body very thoroughly. Today I'll have to hit the legs with swings.
Bill Pearl has said "Make your training easier". That's from a guy who starts training before the Sun comes up for two hours six days per week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home