Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I heard that Barack Obama just won the Heisman trophy! He won it for watching a football game. OH!
R-Phase last month:
Jim asks Dr. Cobb "What do you do when you can't get your hand around the shoulder of your client"?
Dr. Cobb: Have him stop working out!
His client would be me.
Since that time that's been in the back of my mind. At work I work out for eight hours a day pretty much. Lifting, pushing, pulling walking while pushing and pulling weight. So when I get home I'm need to stretch out and relax. What better way to do that then Yoga.
Now I'm going to a different Chiropractor My body is trying to adjust itself also. So hitting the bells is not a great idea right now. So Yoga, Qigong and of course Z is the ticket.
Here's my new line: I'm not working out, I'm just doing Yoga".
No workouts, just Yoga. That way I can devote more time to my Artwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home