Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here's what I did today after work...
Wall squats were my test exercise. I did a Z move then did three wall squats. I did this for roughly seven minutes before KB lifting.
Then I did the following. One hand swings- high pulls- snatches. Five each hand then switch for 30 continuous reps. I used the 26#, 35# and 53# in that order. When I got to the 72# bell I did the Sn, HP then the Swing because I wanted to do the hardest exercise first. Kind of like descending sets but with the same weight.
I also worked on whipping the weightless arm up and back on all the reps and having it follow the same path as the arm holding the KB. That was a tip from fellow RKC Boris Bachman. It worked like a Charm. Less effort to drive the bell. Much safer and it felt alot stronger too.
Now to test it on my loyal subjects at my next class... BooHaa Haa Haa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home