Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Battling Ropes meets double outside the legs swings meets combat conditioning.

30/30 protocol work to rest ratio.

Big circuit of waving the ropes, double swings wit the 16 k's, hindu push -ups, hindu squats. One of these exercises for 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds of rest, then onto the next exercise.

Now that's cardio I can do. I just have a hard time doing one thing only like swings so I what I consider "cardio" exercises and hook 'em together in a circuit. The best of both three worlds. Ropes, kettlebells and bodyweight exercises.

I did 2 minutes of snatches with the 16k from minutes 18 to 20 switching hands every 30 seconds. That was pretty easy.

Then after a minute of rest I did overhead walks 30/30 for two cycles with each hand for the shoulder girdle. Also did 7 bench pistols left leg and 15 right leg for knee stability/mobility.

Beats running on a treadmill for "45 minutes". Gross!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home