Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here's a few things I've discovered in the last week...
My new dog is lactose intolerant- Do not feed her even a little bit of ice cream and sleep in the same room with her! Whew!!!
When an asshole tries to rub your face in a mistake that is really not your fault, make his life hell by turning the negativity around on him so you come out on top looking like the genius that you truly are.
Don't listen to critcs for the same reason I don't listen to fools. Let the critism pass you by like a fart in the wind.
Don't underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the average "employee of the month" ( what a joke) who gets drunk every weekends and lives for football.
The Olympics are way cool, except for all that men's beach volleyball.
How about some weightlifting or Judo???

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Aaron Friday said...

I've definitely had my fill of synchronized diving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home