Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Did my first NWU-2 on the 4th of July. Played volleyball and I was pitying the members of the other team. Especially when they starting whining. I pity the whiner. Many spikes followed the whining. Plus a few crushed ankles and feet.

July 5th- Played outside with the boys almost all day. Went to the archery range and played find the arrows. It sure was nice in the woods. Some guy I met had a bow worth $1000! He gave the boys some tips on shooting. When I got home I did fat bar DL- 135, 225, 315 x 2. Rack pulls 405 x 4. Switched grips after every rep of every set. Chins- 0 x 4, 16 x 2, 32k x 2. Snatch- 40k x 5/5 x 2 sets. Also did NWU-2 in the morning plus pick up fireworks in the neighbors yards.

Today July 6th- After filling up the car with gas and hitting the grocery store... I did barbell bent press to a turkish get down to an arm bar with 40# and 60#. Bent press #80 1/1.
Double snatch outside the legs: 16's, 24's x 3 reps for a warm-up.
2 minutes of Darc and one hand swings-no stopping. I did get a second wind during this set so I could keep going.

-Joe out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home