Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Friday, July 18, 2008

This am. I did half of the NWU-2 for ten minutes. I just realized the peg board drill is EXACTLY like my golf swing drill with a kettlebell! Same integration of the feet, legs and hips. Just a chip shot not a drive. Last night my boy wanted to go to the skatepark so I took him. We ended up playing tag and playing on the monkey bars. I also did some picnic table jumps. Jump from the ground onto the top of a picnic table. The Saxon's (the strongmen brothers) used to bet people that they could leap a pool table. They always won because no one thought they could do it. They could. That's about eight feet distance plus around three feet in height. Incredible.
I have plans to finish my NWU-2 tonight and do some kind of training. Probably swings for aerobic capacity with the 53#.
-Joe out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home