Kool Kettlebells

My training philosophy: Simple. Brief. Frequent.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I was rereading ETK and then my most recent (April2009) RKC manual. That's alot of information to digest. Then I stumbled upon Dan John's sample "repeatable" workout. It's meant to be used Everyday. It's meant to be used Everyday. I thought I'd repeat that because that's it's most important point. Just think how good you are at brushing your teeth (well, some of you are)lol. You do it everyday. It's automatic. Same with Dan John's sample "repeatable" workout. Use it everyday.
To find out what it is, you'll have to pay me Big Bucks and schedule a training session. Just email me Joe@pavelfitness.com or call 651-246-7180. It's so simple and effective I can't believe I didn't think of it.
Thanks Dan,
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home